[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2020-4-3 20:01:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
WOW “SHU”
Hey - give me your supposed “lawyer's” contact information - (as if you'd spend any $)-love to send your so-called lawyer:
Video proof of 4 assaults by you
3 assaults your rat tenant
Photos of you dumping trash and dead animals
Proof no business license per you
Proof no contractor's license per you!
Open to public events and sales 10 years
Proof of opening up property even with Corona virus pandemic and restrictions Nation and State wide
Proof of 10 years of no property owner responsibility
Yes PLEASE give your 'lawyer's ”contact information - take me to court WITH YOUR MONEY - would love to show a Judge all that you have done, your tenants - DO IT - love to show a Judge proof of your actions
Me? Yelling and cussing - NOT A CRIME RAT
Oh - update - reported you to California - you have no legal CONTRACTORS LICENSE AS YOU CLAIM! WOW ARE YOU A LONEY RAT - TOO LIE SO BLANTANTLY!
Reported you to numerous Government and Disease agencies for opening up our property during a pandemic of Corona virus “to fight against the virus” (idiot) even when the Gov and President of the USA states NOT to do so (love to hear a Judge hear and see that with the ad and photos!) = copy of your ad sent to ALL agencies - so PLEASE do continue - maybe your fat ass spouse will catch virus and DIE

If you REALLY cared about the Corona Virus - you would obey the restrictions of contact and visits - but not you! MONEY MONEY MONEY (AS if you're giving anything away for free - so IRS should be contacted, eh ?!)
Sent new ad to rent again to City even with numerous violations - call new Councilwoman - see how she feels about your actions when purposely ignoring City Muni Codes and Laws
I have support of numerous neighbors who are reporting you to City - so you're more than watched by just me and my cameras.
So F you - get your “lawyer” with your MONEY - you're saving me the cost of having a Judge see what you are and what you have done-DO IT
Might have been cheaper to pay for gardeners every week - but then again you're a greedy filthy lying lonely rat
My spouse is right - it's all about status for a lonely hag like you - you have no friends - your spouse is a lump a crap who does nothing - and you will never own anything like you do now - even though it resembles a decayed worthless property - you lie to people t gain states and friendship - but in the end they see the lonely hag that you are
But my family and I know - fat ass will die soon, and you will have nothing, too stupid to live on your own, can't drive, speak, think - enjoy your false status while you can
Have you 'lawyer' send me contact information - love to share the videos and photos so you can prepare and tell a Judge why you are such a 3rd world loser…
OH - smile at the cameras (real cameras unlike yours) !!!
Oh, yes - DIE - and lets face it - you will die and know I will get to see it - SUCH PLEASURE!
Tell Satan I said HI!

aiyam aasdf
回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

美国论坛加州华人网 |appname

GMT-8, 2024-5-3 00:00 , Processed in 0.053472 second(s), 30 queries .