美国论坛加州华人网

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 1698|回复: 0

UCI MBA资深数学/英语家教/升学规划顾问 (Irvine Newport Mission Viejo 周边地区)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2020-4-3 20:21:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
contact info (联络方式)
Tony Lee
TonyLeeMBA@yahoo.com
Phone949)209-7179
http://www.tonylee.us
Tutoring Subject 教学范围:
English (Including ESL)-- Establish personal study plan for each student and sensitively adjust study focus according to requirement of school, including reading, writing, listening, speaking, help students to transfer from ELD to regular class and keep good score.
英语 -- 针对学生英语程度量身定制学习计画,根据学校要求进行学习重点的调整,包括读丶写丶听丶说,成功帮助学生从ELD尽快转入regular课程,并维持良好的学习成绩。
AP -- Calculus, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry
Proven experienced teacher guiding students to cope with various styles of tough teachers in Irvine Unified School District.
数学全科 -- 多年的教学经验,除帮助学生打好数学基础外,并擅长针对学区老师的教学风格和难点帮助学生进行重点学习。
College Coaching -- Shape student application profile via joining the extracurricular academic activities such as science fair, EPGY Stanford, UC COSMOS, CTY. Guide GATE/APASS to proactively prepare resume & interview in early age.
升学规划顾问 -- 为学生提升升学竞争能力早做规划,包括帮助学生申请各种科学课外活动,名校暑期营,例如EGPY Stanford, UC COMOS,CTY, 并帮助学生进入GATE/APASS以积极的为大学申请的简历和面试做好准备。
SAT General and Subject -- As a popular private academy instructor, I will maximize SAT MATH score by customizing each student's testing skills including grasping psychology of College Board test givers to discern the difficult and easy problem types.
SAT数学冲刺 -- 藉着提升学生的应试技巧最大可能的提高学生的SAT数学分数,包括分析抓住出题委员会的变化以应对不同的题目难易。
Life Time Mentor
Students enter into SCI-Arc, UCLA, Berkeley, U Penn.. We still facebook.
一生的良师益友 -- 以往的学生进入SCI-Arc, UCLA, UC Berkeley, U Penn等,我们仍然用facebook或其他方式保持联系。
Are you studying hard or studying smart?
I asked my dad, a physician, why I need to study so hard when I was struggling at your age. Rather than answering me directly, he tactfully had a prominent teacher conversing with me. Unfortunately, they could not answer my questions.
As I strive through the student life and obtain my MBA degree from UCI with full scholarship, I can testify that the universities do not perceive the best students as those who study hard. Rather, they value those who know how to effectively acquire and manage new knowledge with great wisdom.
Those who study hard may not comprehend the wisdom of those who study smart. Those who study smart can intuitively figure out the school system and teacher's thinking pattern. That is how they can live above the system and enjoy a balanced life while still getting straight A.
Wisdom is deeper and higher than knowledge. Wisdom is seen in the initiation of something, whereas knowledge is seen in the practical application of the thing that was initiated by wisdom.
(cf Rom 11:33)
Coming out of the struggle, I like to guide you to initiate the simplification of getting A+ while living a quality life.
Testimonies(学生见证):
"Tony is a good teacher, he helped me to apply for college, he writes good personal statement, with that personal statement he wrote for me, i got into TOP 3 architecture school in the US. " -- Ryan W.
"I believe that sometimes, a simple conversation can totally change a person's life and thinking into a different direction. I still remember that it was last spring break in 2012, Tony and I had a wonderful conversation, . . . Now, I am working as a partner in a mobile phone application development team endeavoring to realize an idea. " -- Steven G.
"Tony not only helped me with my academic endeavors but also cultivated my growth in becoming a more mature person." -- Eric T.
"Through out high school and college, I had received more phone call from Tony Lee than any other teachers.  As a teacher, he shows a great concern for my academics as well as my social life.  As a friend, he always sees and reminds me the good qualities I have, encourages me to live up with my full potential. "    --XJ
"Tony is that one person who can make your day. Without even trying, he is truly hilarious. Yet, he knows when it's time to work and is always pushing me to strive for success. I know that he genuinely cares for me to be the best that I can be and his comedian personality makes him an extremely special person."    --Kayti L.
aiyam aasdf
回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

美国论坛加州华人网 |appname

GMT-8, 2024-5-5 06:49 , Processed in 0.061713 second(s), 30 queries .