立即注册

扫一扫,访问微社区

大象搬家 全美运车
查看: 2346|回复: 5

Wholesale MLB Jerseys Pro Shop

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2019-2-23 02:24:46 |阅读模式
It's not.
"I'd love to give you a headline, but it's really just another week in the preparation side of it," said Romo, who signed with the Cowboys in 2003 as an undrafted free agent out of Eastern Illinois. "I know it'll be fun for my family and friends and that stuff. But for me, it's a playoff game and you've got to play your best."
Hocker won the job in the preseason. Hopkins, meanwhile, has replaced Forbath in Washington, hitting 10 of 11 attempts.
"He's getting better. As you talk about that starting spot, there's a lot to learn for all of the rookies. But for the quarterback, that's a big playbook," Smith added. "He's cramming like it's the final exam right now and doing a good job. ... Jameis is a bright guy. He'll be able to get it all."
Another key injury is running back Joique Bell 鈥?one of the few bright spots in Detroit's struggling running game. Bell had offseason surgeries on his knee and ankle, but was expected to be ready for camp. Caldwell gave much the same update as with Jones 鈥?he's recovering well, but there's no timeframe for his return.
GOING FOR IT: With a three-point lead and facing fourth-and-goal from the 1 on the opening drive of the second half, Kubiak took almost no time to decide what he wanted to do. The team had practiced a play action pass from Manning to Owen Daniels a few times during the week for just that situation, and Daniels made the catch for a 20-10 lead. He has caught a pass in 107 straight games, longest streak in the league for a tight end. "I think it's important right there," Kubiak said. "We've got to be aggressive."
回复

使用道具

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

美国网址大全

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|美国论坛德州华人网

GMT-6, 2024-3-29 00:25 , Processed in 0.036967 second(s), 17 queries .